We are pleased to announce the release of MySensor: the new area of the Explorer.
Thanks to this new platform there are several new features for you:
Let’s find out together what it is…
This new service that we offer allows PlanetWatchers to have unique credentials to access any functionality made available by PlanetWatch.
So don’t worry! You can access the App (coming soon), the exclusive part of the map (coming soon) and MySensors by using the same credentials.
1) Click on the “Sign In” button in Explorer, to head to the login page.
2) Then click on “Register”.
3) You will be asked for some simple data:
The email you use MUST be the same one you used during the purchase phase in our e-commerce. Otherwise, you will never be able to view any data from your sensors.
4) Click on “Register”.
5) You will receive a confirmation email in the mailbox you entered when you registered. (please, if you don’t receive it, check your spam folder)
6) Click on the link “Link to email address verification” that you will find in the email within the time mentioned in the e-message.
In case you fail to activate your credentials in time, no worries! Just proceed with:
7) Once clicked, your credentials will be active and you can use them to access the exclusive area.
1) If you do not have credentials, please register. (see description above)
2) Click on the “Sign In” button in Explorer to head to the login page.
3) Enter your “Username or Email” and “Password”.
4) Click on “Sign In”.
2) After authentication in the Explorer you will see a circle with the initials of the email at the top right corner.
3) Click on the circle with the initials. You will see a drop-down menu with the options:
4) Click on “MySensors”.
Remember that you can return to the Explorer at any time by clicking on the PlanetWatch logo.
Remember: This operation will not log you out.
1) Click on the circle with the initials. You will see a drop-down menu with the options:
2) Click on “Logout”.
Let’s now move on to the other news of the moment: the content of the exclusive area.
The goal of this page is to allow each of you to quickly and interactively consult your sensors.
Once you enter the “MySensors” area, you will see a screen similar to this one.
This new version adds features to make this process interactive and more informative.
Let’s conclude the article by talking about the features we are mostly proud of, and which we think will help the user:
Keep watching our Planet and stay tuned for more announcements coming soon!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.