We are pleased to announce that we have delivered another key component of our Loyalty Program 🚀
Planets NFT Marketplace was officially launched and everyone is now able to trade PlanetWatch’s Loyalty Program NFTs. You can sell or buy NFTs minted by PlanetWatch to/from other users in exchange for $Planets tokens.
The new marketplace is a significant step to bring more utility to the NFTs that were already distributed among PlanetWatchers. We are confident that it will foster the entry of new users – who may want to use a discount voucher to buy their first device – and facilitate the growth of the air quality monitoring fleet of existing PlanetWatchers who want to get ready for the HODLER bonus program.
As previously mentioned on our social media channels, the marketplace is the result of a partnership with Headline, which is hosting our NFT exchange platform on NFT Factory. In this regard, the partnership also represents a new use case for $Planets tokens, as users can now trade NFTs throughout all NFT Factory using Planets – creating and selling your own Art / Utility NFTs for Planets is now a reality!
Although any item on NFT Factory can be put for sale for $Planets tokens, it is important to note that only official PlanetWatch NFTs that were put for sale for Planets will appear on PlanetWatch’s NFT landing page.
This is to ensure that every discount NFT that appears on our page has a valid redemption code, that any Art NFT was minted by PlanetWatch, and to highlight the items that are put for sale for Planets.
Note: when putting your NFT for sale, you can also set the Planets price based on Algo to reduce your exposure to volatility – further explanation in this section.
Before moving to the next section, in case you have not redeemed your Loyalty Program NFTs, read this tutorial.
1. Open nftfactory.org
2. Click on “Connect Wallet”
3. Choose one of the Algorand wallet providers
4. Complete authentication and sign in
1. Click on the ⚡ next to the search bar
2. Click on “Secondary – List a single Algorand NFT”
3. Mouse over the NFT that you want to list
4. Click on “List now”
1. Click on your profile icon on the top right
2. Select “My Profile”
3. Click on the “Owned” tab (this tab should be already open by default)
4. Mouse over the NFT you want to put for sale and click “View NFT”
5. Click on the “Sell” button and a new pop-up will appear
6. In the Choose ASA field, select Planets (although you can choose HDL or Algo, if you decide to do so, your NFT will not appear on the Planets NFT Marketplace)
7. Unless you want to sell your NFT in Planets based on a price set in Algos, keep the Oracle Pricing OFF – find more info about this in the section below
8. Enter the sale price – please note: the Factory fee found below the entered price will be charged to the buyer
9. Click on “Confirm listing”
10. Verify the transactions on the pop-up window (this takes some time for security reasons)
11. Your NFT will now appear on Planets NFT Marketplace
You can also put your NFT for sale in $Planets tokens based on an Algo price.
This feature is supposed to be used to reduce users’ exposure to volatility at a time when the Algo price is more stable than the Planets price. If you intend to use it, please check the current Algo price before doing so.
The NFTs that are put for sale under these terms will also appear on Planets NFT Marketplace. However, their price will appear in Algo and users will only be able to see the final price in Planets after starting the purchase process.
Here is how you can use the ALGO/PLANETS Oracle:
0. Follow steps 1 to 5 on the PUTTING YOUR NFT FOR SALE section
1. Toggle Oracle Price ON
2. Enter sale price – the price that you enter will be denominated in Algo
3. Click on “Confirm listing”
4. Verify the transactions on the pop-up window
5. Your NFT will now appear on Planets NFT Marketplace with a price set in Algo
1. Head to NFTFactory.org/planets
2. Select the NFT you want to buy
3. Click on the “Buy” button
4. Verify transactions on the pop-up window
5. You are now the proud owner of a PlanetWatch NFT
You can remove your NFT from the marketplace at any time.
4. Click on the NFT you want to stop selling
5. Click on the “Stop Sale”
6. In case you wanted to update the price, follow the steps in the PUTTING NFT FOR SALE section
In case you want to join the discussion about NFTs or ask for help on NFT Factory, join Headline’s discord server here.
The marketplace is another important milestone in our Loyalty Program. Additional collectibles will soon be released. Being an active PlanetWatcher and protecting the Planet will become even more entertaining!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.